The Very Best Selection of Can Covers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Purchase of Can Covers for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will definitely want to find a pet bowl that will work best for your dog. Some dogs gobble up too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many colors and shapes, enabling you to tailor the dog bowl to your preferences; and they are among the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred choice is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Several of the benefits include generally having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are exceptionally long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in elaborate colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to minimize your dog's chance of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are commonly retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Suntree in Melbourne, FL. We stock lots of dog bowl choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (321) 428-5565 to learn more!
We just took our Cavalier there and we are very impressed with the results. Everything was discussed and explained beforehand and very professionally executed. The people there are so nice. Will definitely make this her regular place.
I have a dog that has long nails and Woof Gang was able to fit me in to have her nails trimmed. A different groomer in Merritt Island said she was too nippy so they could not do it but Woof Gang said they would try and bring her in so I did and they dremeled her nails and said she did great. Thank you for helping Sammy have shorter nails.
Loved it everyone was so nice! Made my baby feel comfortable
Kit Natalie Mitchell
We love this place. Our puppy is so comfortable when he is groomed there. Staff is great, choice of healthy food is awesome and the Grooming is excellent.
I’ve been taking both of my dogs here since they opened. I am always completely satisfied with the way my dogs are treated and how they look after a full groom. I highly recommend this place!